After cooking once, eating twice, we still had some ingredients leftover from our Cajun Shrimp Tacos. I decided to make some eggs for breakfast with a sprinkling of fresh lemon thyme and basil and top them off with some Sweet Corn Salsa! YUM!
Lemon Thyme Eggs with Sweet Corn Salsa
– 2 eggs (or however many you may want – I use organic free-range)
– 1 tsp each of fresh basil and fresh lemon thyme
– butter or olive/coconut oil
– freshly grated black pepper
– sweet corn salsa (find the recipe here)
Cook eggs as you would like them, sprinkle with seasonings and herbs, serve with a generous topping of sweet corn salsa! YUM!